To our Valued Clients,
We’re writing to inform you that the pricing for our grooming services will be increasing.
We completely understand that a price increase is never ideal and so we have not raised our pricing for many years. Specifically, over the past 2 and ½ years, we decided to keep our pricing constant as many of our clients’ employment was affected by COVID closures. However, after much consideration, we can no longer avoid a rate adjustment.
The following factors impacted our decision to increase our grooming rates:
- Supplier costs have increased significantly. Unfortunately, inflation and the pandemic have created supply chain issues and affected our supply pricing
- The cost of living has put increased pressure on our labour costs
- When we opened our business, we began with one groomer. Over the years, we have better developed our salon and the way we offer services. We now have a team of well experienced groomers who offer high quality, professional results
- Did you know? At most salons, your pet may have to be penned for several hours as they wait for their grooming to begin, or finished, and there could be several different people working on them throughout that process. That can be stressful for many pets. Laura Leigh Grooming is different! We provide one on one grooming = a less stressful, higher quality grooming experience and happier pets
- We have been operating at pricing that is approximately 30-50% less than most other grooming salons in our Region
The increase goes into effect as of today (May 23) for all new bookings, however all current pre-booked appointments will be honoured at the price they were booked. If we need to adjust the pet size/coat category that you had chosen for your current pre-booked appointment, not to worry…the old pricing for the revised category will still be applied in this case.
New pricing will apply if a current pre-booked appointment is cancelled and rescheduled.
We really appreciate your continued support and business. We know you have options for your pet grooming services and products, so we sincerely thank you for your continued support. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Laura Leigh Grooming