Dear Valued Client
We have missed all of you very much.
The continued health and wellness of our staff, clients and their pets is a top priority for us. With that in mind, we will be taking the next week to implement new safety measures and COVID-19 protocols. Please be sure to take a moment now to familiarize yourself with the following:
- Please do NOT visit if you or someone in your household is feeling unwell, has a fever or cough
- Curbside pick up and drop-off ONLY!
- Please ring our doorbell when you arrive and a groomer will come down to pick up or drop of your pet shortly
- It is important that you wait for a text or a call to say your pet’s grooming is completed BEFORE you come to pick them up.
You will notice other measures that we now have in place. These include:
- Plexiglass protective barrier installed in our reception area
- We will be wearing PPE including masks and/or face shields
- Contactless payment with debit/credit is preferred. Please advise us at checkout if you would like to add a gratuity and we will enter it in on your behalf. Thank you!
- Cash payment is accepted if it is brought in a ziplock bag. No change can be given at this time.
- All touched surfaces including debit/credit machine, pens, railings, counters, door handles, etc, will be fully disinfected using a hospital grade disinfectant between clients
- Enhanced sanitizing of equipment, grooming stations and pet areas between pet uses
We know this is a challenging time and we all are trying to adapt to these changes. We will work hard to try to continue to make your visit as smooth as possible and we appreciate your patience during this transition.